X-LITE END TERMINAL
REDIRECTIVE, GATING NCHRP 350 TL-3 END TERMINAL
The Redirective, Gating, X-LITE Guardrail End Terminal features excellent impact performance. Utilizing superior engineering design, the X-LITE Guardrail End Terminal provides maximum interchangeably for flared and tangent roadside applications. This results in significant savings in inventory, repair and maintenance costs.
The X-LITE Terminal uses many standard guardrail components and is available with steel posts and wood or composite blockouts.
- Maximum interchangeability between tangent and flared applications
- Lightweight impact head
- Available as a kit or system
- 710 or 790 mm (28 or 31ā) height option
- Easy to install
- Utilizes many standard guardrail components
Where to Use
Side of road where a recommended clear zone and recoverable slope is attainable.
X-LITE SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
- ClassificationĀ - Redirective Gating (R-G) End Treatment
- LengthĀ - 11.4 m / 37ā 6"
- WidthĀ - Tangent or Flared
- HeightĀ - 710 mm or 790 mm / 28" or 31ā
- Straight / Variable FlareĀ - 1.2 m / 4ā
- Test LevelĀ - NCHRP 350 TL-3
For more information visit