X-LITE END TERMINAL
REDIRECTIVE, GATING NCHRP 350 TL-3 END TERMINAL
The Redirective, Gating, X-LITE Guardrail End Terminal features excellent impact performance. Utilizing superior engineering design, the X-LITE Guardrail End Terminal provides maximum interchangeably for flared and tangent roadside applications. This results in significant savings in inventory, repair and maintenance costs.
The X-LITE Terminal uses many standard guardrail components and is available with steel posts and wood or composite blockouts.
- Maximum interchangeability between tangent and flared applications
- Lightweight impact head
- Available as a kit or system
- 710 or 790 mm (28 or 31”) height option
- Easy to install
- Utilizes many standard guardrail components
Where to Use
Side of road where a recommended clear zone and recoverable slope is attainable.
X-LITE SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
- Classification - Redirective Gating (R-G) End Treatment
- Length - 11.4 m / 37’ 6"
- Width - Tangent or Flared
- Height - 710 mm or 790 mm / 28" or 31”
- Straight / Variable Flare - 1.2 m / 4’
- Test Level - NCHRP 350 TL-3
For more information visit